Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I'm BACK (from time to time)!






















SO It appears that my life is in constant motion. Things will calm down for awhile, and I'll decide "hey, I should write my blog again," and then the internet Gods laugh, call up the true God, and life gets busy again. While some of these things are my own doing (ie: world of warcraft expansion) while others broadside me ( my brother-in-law moving in).

Life has been good, though. We had a nice Christmas, work is going well, and I 've decided to apply to get my masters degree. So we'll see what happens. One thing is for sure, my typing skills are definitely in need of some refreshing, so I'm hoping to actually throw some blogs up here as I had planned. I have several waiting, hell, almost begging to be written, so I'll try to bang those out soon.
Take care, and happy new year!

No comments: